Monday, December 17, 2018

Capt Molaison v Waaagh! Tank Krumpla

Not much of a story here, but then again not much has been seen of the Red Hunters this year. This is the first time I have played them vs Orks. They are a hell of a lot of fun to kill, but there are just too many of them. It was still absolutely worth killing a rare Saturday afternoon with my friend Jay.

I love this thing. Boomdakka Snazzwagon. It's so fun to say that I doubt the rules can live up to the name. I didn't give Jay a chance to find out, as it only fired once before I 'sploded it. Can't wait to scrounge up a squadron of my own.




This damn thing made a first turn charge at Ramming Speed! I would destroy it next turn, but the Warboss and krew had plenty of mayhem yet to cause.

Like here.

And here.




Inquisitor Sandan Plagio would pummel Tankkrumpla with his force staff, but the big green brute would also take out my character with a desperate last swing of his klaw.

This just a great shot.


This was the most important objective of the game, but I would never have had enough bodies to claim it.

Good job, orks. You let the daemons out of their cages. They're your problem now.

1 comment:

  1. New orks are just so cool. I fought them with marines recently and it didn't fare well for me!
    https://excursionsbeyondthecall.blogspot.com/2019/01/decapitation-strike-battle-against-orks.html

    ReplyDelete