Tuesday, February 23, 2016

BIG GAME 2016 -- Part 1

First, the pictures from the game I played with Dan, Steve, Dale, Jesse, and Tim. This was the first D-Co Big Game I've been involved in facing down Orks instead of being on the Xenos' side. Instead I brought the entire 7th Brotherhood of Grey Knights under Grand Master Covan Leorac to assist an alignment of Inquisitors. The force might not be one expected to fight an exceptional alliance of aliens instead of Warp-denizens, especially when several Traitor Legions have been detected in the area. However, Chapter 666's Prognosticars made clear with unusual specificity that it was the unsettling cooperation of Eldar and Ork that was the true threat to Doricar1.

Anyway, I took a lot of pictures. So many that I have to split them up. This post will be of the 12+ hour game I was part of in the Genizah Forest, presented in mostly chronological order. The rest of what I took will post tomorrow night.











































These would be the only terminators I had left by the end of Turn 4 when we called it. However, their fallen brothers will not be forgotten in the halls of Titan.
They'll have to be forgotten by their Space Wolf and Mechanicus allies, though. Sorry Logan. You guys fought so well I'll try to make the mind-wipe as gentle as possible.


3 comments:

  1. I see a photo of Da Clona!

    Nice pix as always. Your camera is sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete